Payments and Payment Methods Accepted
* I accept direct payment (by phone, letter, in person)
by sterling cheque and credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro).
* I accept on-line payments by credit card, debit card and by Paypal.
* I do NOT accept Western Union or other international money orders; American
Express, Diners Club or other charge cards.
* I do not retain financial details, including credit/debit cards numbers, or pass them to any third party.
* Books remain the property of Richard Beaton until paid for in full.
Order Processing and Delivery
* Orders will be processed and despatched, wherever possible, with 24 hours.
* Orders received over the weekend will normally be processed and despatched on the following Monday.
* Delivery/postage is NOT included in the listed price.
* Delivery/postage costs are determined by weight of books, and location of customer.
* Delivery in the UK is normally by second class letter post/standard parcels, unless another service is requested and paid for by customer.
* Delivery outside the UK (worldwide) is made by airmail or surface mail, unless another service is requested and paid for by the customer.
* Very heavy items, such as sets of books, will be sent by courier services, on agreement with the customer.
* Tracking is not provided unless requested and paid for by the customer at time of order.
* Delivery times: UK letter/parcels 2 - 4 days, airmail 7 - 10 days, surface mail up to 14 weeks. Courier delivery times vary.
The condition of all books has been carefully described, noting all significant faults.
* If the condition of any book does not meet the description, the item may be returned for a full refund, including return postage.
* Where a customer wishes to cancel a purchase, the book(s) may be returned for a refund, but with return carriage paid by the customer. The customer must contact Richard Beaton to request the return, within 14 days of receipt.